Re: Tai filling in for Jerry

In a message dated 1/30/00 6:05:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
theblues4u@yahoo.com writes:

<< Today while I was doing my blues show on WMWM (Salem
 State), our technical advisor, Tom "Tai" Irwin dropped
 by. (Morning guy for years at WFNX, then a talk host
 at WRKO until recently.) He said he will be filling in
 for Jerry Williams on WMEX on Tuesday (Noon to 2 pm
 on AM 1060). >>

On more WMEX news: Some of you may remember Mark Snyder, who had a show on
WMSX at one point. In his weekly column in the Stoughton Journal newspaper,
Snyder notes that he will "soon be coming to WMEX 1060 AM." (That was
paraphrased, of course.) I'm guessing it's for some sort of weekend gig.

I have to admit I have been impressed with the number of ads on WMEX in the
first few week, though most of them seem to be from national businesses as
opposed to local.

-Sean