Re: Bruins Pre-Empt The "Night Train Show"

Yes, Infinity/CBS/American Radio/Westinghouse et al still owns WBCN,
Oldies is the better choice because they share the same facilities and
general manager with BZ.  I haven't seen the latest ratings on Oldies at
night yet but that may have played a role as well but primarily I believe
it's just a matter of it is easier to put it on Oldies because they share
the same GM and facilities.

Dave

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:15:11 -0500 SteveOrdinetz
<steveord@wavewizard.com> writes:

>Aren't the Bruins and oldies an odd mix?  You'd think WBCN would be a
>better choice (they are still co-owned, right?  Can't find my
>scorecard).

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.