Re: WMEX

dan.strassberg@att.net wrote:

> In January, the first step down comes at 2:45, but they
> are still at relatively high power. Local sunset is at
> 4:45. At that time, the power drops significantly, but
> you should still be able to hear WMEX in Brookline
> without serious problems.

Does WMEX ever go non-directional at CH or low power, or must they
shoot reduced power into the array?  I'm sure that is all part of
the configuration, but I as curious.

I caught WMEX after 2:45 on the Pike about 10 mi. before Rt. 84.
I'd guess they'd come in even better at 40.  BTW, Weisman does a
great job.  Like the Barbara Anderson interview but wondered (since
I missed Jerry's show today, why she didn't do her initial guest
shot with Jerry, a former co-Governor.

Bill O'Neill