RE: FM Boosters

WRKI-FM1 is a 300watt Horizontal Booster on the air in Norwalk, CT.
WRKI-FM2 is a 100watt Horizontal Booster on the air in Bridgeport, CT.

I know that WHDQ 106.1 (Claremont, NH) has a booster licensed to Rutland Vt.
at 13 watts directional from the top of Killington Mt. at WEBK 105.3's site.
I don't know if this is on the
air or not though.

--MIKE