ICRAVETV

Interesting battle developing north of the border concerning a website
icravetv.com. This site is retransmitting ALL over the air signals in the
Toronto area, and then puts a commercial bug in a small part of the Real
Video window.

Needless to say US broadcasters are FURIOUS and are trying to stop the
retransmission of the Buffalo network stations, but CAN they?

I watched HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA on Saturday night, and the quality was
quite good. I must confess that they "asked" me if I was in Canada and I
clicked yes, but I do not suspect the FBI or RCMP to be showing up at my
door because of this.

It is obvious they are picking up WGRZ, WIVB and WKBW from Buffalo over the
air ( not using cable) so I'm not sure they can be stopped. RODGERS CABLE in
Toronto for years has been inserting local Toronto ads in Buffalo broadcasts
and the Buffalo stations have been powerless to stop them. It does appear
that WUTV ( FOX29) is being picked up on the bird as it is a very clean
signal.

It will be interesting to see how this one shakes out.

The site is WWW.ICRAVETV.COM