Re: Sorry Jerry....time to hang it up!

gff@mediaone.net wrote:
>...its time for Jerry to sign  off.  He has lost it.
> He sounds like he doesn't know where he is or what
> he is doing.

If he's broadcasting from home or unfamiliar studios
and he's not getting the support he needs e.g. a
good producer, he may just be flustered.  I admit it's
bad form to start out like this (first impressions...),
but it's a bit premature to send Jerry to the Old Age
Home just yet.  Most likely they are under the gun to
"get this thing on the air" and more likely than not,
many bugs remain to be ironed out.  At least give him
until next week.

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@tlc.net