Re: WMEX

Has anyone noticed that WMEX-1060 often has the WKOX (Spanish) signal faintly
under MEX's signal?  It's most noticable when talkmasters are talking and not
during commercials or traffic reports.  This, I hear in Cambridge, Newton,
Peabody, Woburn, Danvers.    Well, no matter what (even though they should
start talking real topics instead of 6 hours of how far their signal
reaches),  WMEX should be congratulated for doing GOOD LOCAL radio with good
talkmasters.
----jibguyI

n a message dated 1/24/00 8:37:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,