Re: 1060/1200

>Kyle the MajorRadioFreak wrote:
> I am now
>listening to Jerry Williams at 12:12PM with AM1200's
>Spanish language bleeding in the background, quite
>loudly! I checked on two different radios and it sounds
>almost embarrassing. Perhaps the line from Jerry's house
>has some inductance problems or something..Strange.

        Mr. Williams actually took a call on the air just before 2 p.m. in
which the caller pointed out the problem and noted it was only on Mr.
Williams' mike--that it went away when they went to a break. It also did
not occur on the other programs, including the Upton Bell show that began a
few minutes later.