WMEX reception reports

I just tuned to AM 1060, the new WMEX, and it's coming
in very well here in Beverly. Sounds like they're
running some tapes previewing the new format-- first
Jerry Williams and Marjorie Clapprood, then another
ex-'RKO host, lawyer Steve Wiseman, and then the
morning host, chatting with the general manager.

Anyone else have reception reports for them? I know a
month or two ago, I was driving around in Ipswich
and was surprised to hear how well the Natick- based
station was coming in (maybe this was their testing
phase).