RE: WNTN (was WPTR)

About 7 miles west of Hartford on I-84, are the 5 towers for WNEZ, 910 AM.
They can be easily seen on the north side of I-84. They are all lit and
painted towers. These are actually located behind the Connecticut School of
Broadcasting on Birdseye Ave in Farmington, CT. (on one of the antennas is a
backup antenna for WRCH 100.5 New Britain)

Even more impressive is about 4 miles beyond that, the 1,400 foot WTIC-TV
(Hartford)/WRCH FM100.5 (New Britain) tower and the 1,000 foot WVIT-30 (New
Britian) tower. You can see the strobes from these two towers as far away as
the "South End" Bridge in Springfield.

--MIKE