Re: WNTN (was WPTR)

In a message dated 1/14/00 8:45:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dan.strassberg@att.net writes:

<<  When I went to the WDZK (1550 Bloomfield) site, I only saw three towers.
 > They are very hard to spot. They are located in a field at the end of a
dirt
 > road
 > (Mucko Rd, off of Woodland Ave, off of Ct Rte 187). >>

I never knew the following as pure fact, but I freqented I-86 (or was it
I-84) in Ct, west of Hartford, back in the days when 1550-Connecticut got and
built its CP.   All of a sudden I saw 6 (SIX) towers suddenly appear on the
north side of I-86 (84?) about 7 miles west of Hartford.   Towers are not all
in a row, but in some sort of parallelogram.   And I THINK, a broker, long
time ago was peddling the "6 tower station" in Bloomfield.........

---jibguy  (towerwatcher)