Re: Casco Bay Weekly story on radio

We're SO sorry Steve.  We should not be allowed to criticize radio
programmers or owners.  After all, they are the only true geniuses among
humanity.  SUCH great visionaries they are.

Those pesky CBW reporters should be tarred, feathered and run out of town
on a rail.  How DARE they.

Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven