Re: DJs and laryngitis

Hehehehe....damn...you did clock air-time didn't you?

When I used to be on the air at WSNYU I used to bring in a bottle of water
and swig between records.  Of course I was sitting behind a mic for 3
hours talking for about 70 percent of the time and playing records 30
percent of the time.

Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven