WPTR

Right now, WPTR is playing Bob Hope and some woman singing "Thanks for the
Memories."

A day or two ago, I heard them play "Cruising Down the River."  I remember
that as a big hit in the late 1940s.  I was about 3 or 4 years old, and I
had a teenage baby sitter, who used to take me to wherever the teenagers
hung out.  They played the jukebox, and they played that song so often
that I started singing it.

BTW, what did Bob Hope, as a baby, say to his mother when she had just
finished nursing him?

"Thanks for the mammaries!"

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/