Re: More on WPTR

I never would have expected gutsiness from Crawford, but I agree
wholeheartedly. It's growing on me. Whether a station this broad will draw
listeners or advertisers, who knows, as there is a substantial tune-out
risk, but it has a spot on my car radio locked up. (The spot was unused...
AM is bad enough here that not only were there were only five presets in
use, but one was for WFAN in NYC, the only AM I listen to much, and one was
for WGY, which I haven't listened to regularly in years and is really only
there out of nostalgia. (The others are for WTMM, WROW and WABY.)

And *I'd* like to see Jordan Marsh back. It's infuriating having two Macy's
in shopping centers a half-mile apart, which we have had since the merger.