Fwd: Re: WLLH-AM Lawrence transmitter off-air

 ---- you wrote:
> In a message dated 1/9/00 3:59:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> lglavin@lycosmail.com writes:
>
> << they are
>  willing to spend the bucks to make WARE a Worcester
>  station (nearly impossible) should first
>  fix a possibly viable operation. >>
>
> Jus btween U & me, I hear that now WNEB is for sale... for $1 mill.   Wonder
> if Mega is going to hop over!
> ---jibguy

IMnotsoHO WVNA-AM760 would be better off with a
full-time downtown signal than its admittedly powerful
transmitter/antenna out in the boondocks (literally
near Podunk). Certainly it reaches the many hills and
valleys of scenic central and western Mass but not
many woodchucks are born-again and they certainly
don't contribute to consignment preachers!
Maybe they'd be interested in buying the 1230 facility.

Follow-up...WLLH-AM's Lawrence operation was still
off-the-air at sunrise today (01/10/00) but is now
booming away nicely as of 1800 hrs e.s.t.
same star date.

Laurence from Methuen

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com