Re: WPTR, again

Any idea who's feeding that music? (With no live host, I'm assuming it's
satellite-fed.)

With that mix, the Monkees would have been out of place.... but maybe it
was Anne Murray's version of Daydream Believer that was on? That would have
fit better.

I'm surprised that it isn't a straight big-band/vocals standards format...
not that I'm complaining, seeing as I like both "ends" of the music they're
playing. It doesn't match what the TU said they were going to play, but