Re: More Canadian censorship

>On 8 Jan 00, at 18:21, Dib9@aol.com wrote:
>
>> When it comes to program content: let the market decide.  If people
>> don't watch and advertisers don't support it, the public is not
>> interested and therefore a broadcast is not in the public interest.

	In the Old days of radio, when there were apx 8-thousand stations
and
	nearly as many owners I would agree, let the market decide.
However 	those days are gone.  A few major corporations control
most major and 		large market stations so your options as a
listener/advertiser are vastly 	reduced.

	Dave

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.