Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 1/7: The Dawn of 2000

Scott wrote in this week's NERW:

<< And at least for the moment,
 the sale of WKOX (1200 Framingham) from Fairbanks to B-Mass still
 hasn't closed.  We'll keep you posted... >>

What outfit does B-Mass represent? Those who have been brokering time on 1200?
Is there any chance of their proposal to go 50,000 watts ever being revived?

Slightly off the topic of WKOX, I read somewhere out there that 1060 was
applying to move to the expanded band. Think the FCC would ever let this fly?

-Sean