Gracie, Queen of the Cockamamies

Not to tell tales out of school....but....Gracie was actually a guy named
Bob Netz (spelling on last name may not be totally accurate).  When I was
producing the "Dave Maynard Overnight Show" in 1979 & 80 we had George
Fenell fill in for Dave one night and George gave me Bob's number so that he
and Gracie could carry on.  At that time I hadn't been a Jerry Williams
listener so imagine my surprise when I punch the call up on the air and here
is this woman's(?) voice after I had just got done calling a deep voiced guy
and telling him to hold for George Fenell.

-gary f