Re: Classical?

Actually WCRB comes in fairly well around here, except when WBSQ (102.5

 Bridgehampton) long island bleeds over it. WQXR 96.3 (New York) is

spotty in the hartford area (you need a good radio, like a superradio

to get it). But besides those two, there are no commercial classical

stations in this area. Another huge hole in the area, there is no

commercial FM urban station in the Hartford -Springfield area. Hartford

has a couple of non-comm's which play some urban music, but none in the

Springfield area. This market is very lop-sided. With heavy AC, Rock,

Rock edged CHR and Country. But thats about it as far as formats go.

There are class A , AAA and Smooth Jazz stations around. And the

hundreds of college stations. Just about every Non Comm. FM Channel

here has some kind of college station. But the market does have some

major holes.

--MIKE

(sorry about the double spacing)