Re: The Newscenter 5 Anchor Follies (Or: Candy Altman's Panic Attack)

Not that I claim to know anything about TV or the people involved, but It
seems to me that WCVB has a stable.  Isn't NECN owned in part by WCVB?
and doesn't NECN currently have two veteran anchors in RD Sahl and Margie
Reedy?  RD is one of the most respected TV types in the market IMO.

Dave

 But unless the
>new
>anchors are hired away from a rival station, or are natives of the
>Boston area, the only way WCVB could have a new "prime" anchor team is
>pairing Heather and Anthony (or stick with Chet and Nat for now,

>Joseph Gallant
>Reply to: <notquite@hotmail.com>

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.