Re: Here we go again, Part II

I have two 486's that I do not use very often at all that run windows
3.1, all I did was change the date to 12/31/95 and they rolled over
nicely.  Even some programs that I was confident would crash did not, at
least nothing yet.  .

Dave Faneuf

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 00:23:10 -0500 "A. Joseph Ross" <lawyer@world.std.com>
writes:

>Last night, I took my 386 to a New Years Eve party and turned it on at
>
>about 11:50 PM.  Since I had installed the software patch to
>compensate
>for the BIOS Y2K defect, it rolled over the date flawlessly.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.