the end of Westinghouse

Does anybody recall exactly when the Westinghouse name vanished into radio
oblivion?  For a while, when the sale first went through in late 1995, they
used CBS/Westinghouse... I know that the  "Group W" name got discarded
first, and then they phased out the Westinghouse name in stages, changing
to CBS Corp. in December of 1997.  Did all reference to Westinghouse end at
that point?  I'm trying to update my files, and I have several dates that
seem to contradict each other...