Re: WCLZ/ format/computer countdown

In a message dated 12/28/1999 12:41:21 PM Central Standard Time,
Chuckigo@aol.com writes:

<< ctually, as was pointed out, when Fuller-Jeffrey changed the format of
94.3
 WSTG to the current WCYY (previous calls: WYJY, and before that, WBYC, and
 originally WIDE-FM) several years back, they used the computer countdown
 stunt.  (same thing, even with the references to "The Nanny" and the like).
 that was before Citadel was in the picture up here, anyway.

Sorry if I implied that the atomic clock was a Citadel invention, I'm sure
it's been around for ages ... we just probably bought one. I know we use it
frequently.

rob