old WNAC slogan

I was sitting with Bill Hahn yesterday (yes, THE Bill Hahn, formerly of the
Yankee network) and we were going through old memorabilia... he has some
great photos of Louise Morgan with many of her famous guests-- and then he
found a clipping with no date on it, talking about the announcers on WNAC
(of which he was one at that time) and using the slogan "Radiant Radio"--
neither of us remembered the slogan, although he thought it might have come
from Corporate or something... those who were here in the late 50s/early
60s, does that slogan ring any bells?  From the people the clipping talked
about at other stations, it seems to be around 1960 or 1961.