Re: Predictions for 2000

According to the FEC, MelK has given McCain $1000 for his Presidential
campaign.

In a message dated 12/27/99 4:02:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tklaundry@juno.com writes:

<<

 >(1) Consolidation will continue unabated. The FCC will lift the
 >ceiling
 >on the number of markets one owner can have TV stations

        DF -    At the risk of getting into the prediction game, I
 will say the
        restriction on cross ownership will be removed,  this may wait
    until the presidential election since the bill filed in the
 senate to
    do this was Senator John McCain's. >>