Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 12/26: Citadel Bulks Up in Worcester (and The Year in Review Part II)

On 26 Dec 99,  Scott D Fybush wrote:

> Elsewhere in the Empire State, the WPTR calls are coming home to AM
> 1540 in Albany.  Don Crawford has applied to change WDCD(AM) back to
> its original calls on January 1;

Now THAT is welcome news!  I always like it when a station re-claims its
heritage call letters (Though I like it even better when they don't change
them in the first place.).

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/