Dan is right!

dear list...

   oft times, we've all gotten into heady exchanges with Dan Billings.  there
are times when he is right. (see Dan, i even put it in writing! ;-)  )  and
there are times when he is not.  let me be among the first to help direct you
to Dan's second appearance in the local daily paper of record here in Maine
in as many weeks. this one (including a real nice picture in the paper
version, Dan!) points to his political prognostications for 1999.
  he is more than:  -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine
                               Former employee of WCLZ and WMGX

http://www.portland.com/news/predictside1226.shtml

- -Chuck Igo
    (not in Dan's top 10 of worst former bosses.... probably #11, though)