WCLZ 98.9 Follow up

A few things to note on WCLZ..

It seems after a couple of days on as 98.9 the POINT. They have changed from
a CHR station to a mix station with more 80's stuff than Current stuff.

They play at what seems like every break one of four of five little bits of
their
new morning people Lori Voormas and Pete I cant speak for Pete but Lori Seems
to be a legend in her own mind. I admit I have yet to hear their show when it
is on but I have to say that running the same promos time after time seems
more of a turnoff that a turn on. is Lori really all that great?

I did not hear one Christmas song in my listening time over the last week.

Have a good day........