Re: WMUR-TV News Van Crash (hehe)

In a message dated 12/17/1999 3:33:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
John_Bolduc@Pictel.com writes:

<< A television news crew and its van took out a set of traffic lights on Main
 Street, tying up one of the cities busiest intersections for the day. >>

    The article in the Concord Monitor quoted the operator saying "This is
the first time I've done this since i've been doing this for 16 years."

    Yup, I bet that this is the last time too!

    I didn't see Channel 9's news Thursday night, was this their lead story?
Maybe WNDS(50) picked this up and had video! (LOL)

Gary Ford