Advice??

Hello everyone
    This is Matthew Osborne.  I'm not exactly sure what I'm about to ask is
okay to do on this email group, but I have a question for some of you.  I'm
just about finished doing an internship at Entercom Radio in Rochester NY,
and am starting to research some markets to possibly move to and hopefully
work in.  As it stands right now, there is a distinct possibility that I
will be in the Portland, Maine area December 27th throught the 30th.  I want
to know, from any of you that have experience there, or even the
Springfield, Massachusetts market how they are to work in, and if anyone
knows anyone in those markets, or of any radio job openings in either of
them.  I'm looking to get on air if possible, but also have some promotions
experience per my internship here in Rochester.  The reason I ask about
Portland and Springfield is because a couple employees at Entercom Rochester
suggested those markets to me as being small enough for someone new to be
able to break into, and the fact that they are still big enough to be
Arbitron-rated.  But if anyone could offer me any advice regarding this
issue I would greatly appreciate it.  Also, if any of you want specifics
about my past experience, please let me know and I will get that information
to you.  Thank you all for your time and consideration
                                Matthew Osborne