Re: CBS Fires Sean McDonough

I wouldn't be surprised if Sean doesn't do that game and someone
> else does play-by-play instead.

No  Sean would NEVER do that, he will work it.

> Perhaps Sean should have known something was up a year and a half ago
> when CBS recaptured the NFL.

Yes Sean showed loyalty to CBS, but the truth is the people who hired him
are all gone.

Well FOX would be a nice fit as he can also do the NFL, I don't think Buck
is strong enough to be a #1 baseball guy, and Sean could wind up there.
McCarver will have something to say when it comes time.

ABC/ESPN could work, and Sean loves hockey more than any other sport.
However he and Thorne do not get along, as Thorne wanted the Red Sox job
badly and lost it to Sean. ( Thorne is from Bangor), but Sean has friends in
high places in Bristol, so it could happen.

In any event, he will be not in any bread lines.