Re: CBS Fires Sean McDonough

I agree.  I would like to see Sean replace Buck.  I have not been able to
take him seriously since seeing him hug Mark McGwire live on TV during an
interview the day McGwire broke the HR record in 1998.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 12/10/99 11:38:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,