WBOT; Steph Miller remote

In today's Herald, Dean Johnson says that the new
WBOT (97.7) in Brockton has a signal that doesn't
reach north of Boston. Actually, it comes in very well
in places like Lynn, Beverly, and Danvers. Now, I'm
not sure how well it would come in northwest of Boston
or up near Newburyport (especially with WOKQ at 97.5),
but it actually does reach the North Shore.

Also: the syndicated Stephanie Miller show, which
originates at KABC in Los Angeles, is in town; last
night was the first of two nights where she broadcasts
from Boston. Last night she was in a cab, interviewing
people-- the WRKO remote truck was right behind the
cab as it drove all over the city. I would imagine
that
Miller (and producer/sidekick Faith Beth Lamont) had
wireless microphones that beamed back to the WRKO
truck; sound quality was good.

Tonight Miller broadcasts from the lobby of WRKO's
building (listeners were invited to call in to be
guests at her "Friday night dance party").