Re: those who covered the memorial

>WSRS 96.1 FM (Worcester) also covered some if not all of the memorial which i
>found interesting. did a good job what i heard of it.

WSRS did an incredible job. They have been covering it since 6am with people live and news break-in's. They also had a donation pickup at the Big Y on May St. for the firefighter's memorial fund. Having some real personal connections to these events, I thought the job that they did was very commendable.

WWLP-TV and WGGB-TV, the two commercial affiliates in Springfield also carried the entire memorial service. WVIT (30 New Britian-Hartford) carried it up until 1pm when they dumped out to NBC Network Programming.
WFSB, 3 CBS in Hartford and WTIC-TV, 61 Fox in Hartford did not carry any of the memorial.

on a side note, WWLP-TV is the only Springfield affiliate carried on the Worcester Cable System.