Re: those who covered the memorial

Speaking of WTKK, they are good at covering things here in the early going...

I believe they've been the only Boston radio station to cover the 2 most recent presidential debates (Republicans in NH 1 week ago, and in AZ on Monday)

I appreciate that I can listen to the debates while working at my PC, as opposed to having to crank up CNN (or WMUR) in the next room...

-Paul Hopfgarten
Derry