Re: 1520 KB-Radio in Buffalo (was: WALE of a deal?)

At 11:45 PM -0500 12/7/99, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

>Not sure who owns them now, but I think they run 1 on 1 all day except last
>I knew, they were still doing the overnight truckin' show.

I was listening on the way home from work tonight, at 11:45 or so they were
in a "religious" program out of Texas which was really more politics and
conspiracy theories than religion, but comming out of that program they
still identified with "One on One Sports".

---
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH