1520 KB-Radio in Buffalo (was: WALE of a deal?)

1510 is still WNRB (One on One Sports).  I can receive them soemtimes here
in upper manhattan (they used to come in like a local out in Queens).

I have to be very careful with the tuning knob though because it can get
confused with 1520 KB-Radio in Buffalo, which also does 1on1.  I remember
when 1510 used to do Spanish at night under the moniker "Radio Galaxia."
The music was fun and the guy who voiced the sweepers sounded like someone
from the depths of HELLLLL "REEAAALLY DEEEEP".

Speaking of wastes of frequencies, who owns 1520 KB Radio nowadays?  WHen
I discovered them about 6 or 7 years ago they were owned by PRice
Communications and were doing Howard Stern in the morning, Fab. Sports
Babe in middays and leased access talk during nighttime, overnight and
weekends.

 Later the format changed to country oldies with the "real
country" network (and they hitched up with the "Road Gang" overnight
trucker's program).

 What are they doing now during the daytime and who
owns them?

--
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org