Re: obit files...

When I was at WLIS-Old Saybrook, CT, we had one pre-done obit, complete with sound,
that the news director used to maintain.  It was for the town's most famous
resident, Katharine Hepburn.  Since she is still alive, I guess it's just sitting in
a filing cabinet somewhere.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7