obit files...

Hi there,

	I realize this isn't a radio question per se, but I still think it
passes muster....

	How many of you work at/have worked at stations that keep a file
of obituaries of notable people just in case they should die suddenly?

	I know it's a common practice in the newspaper industry. What do
you think of it and, if you keep one, what's the procedure? (how often is
it updated, who writes them, who do you write them for, etc)

	Thanks!

	--Scott--

* Scott J. Saloway                   **                                        *
* Production Assistant               **        Life is Hard....                *
* WBUR Radio, Boston                 **        Radio is Easy....               *
* saloway@bu.edu                     **                                        *
* I do not represent Boston University or any other entity.                    *
* My opinions are mine and mine alone.                                         *