Greater (insert market here) Radio

<<On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:12:52 -0500 (EST), hmglaz@webtv.net (Howard Glazer) said:

> "Entries become the property of Greater Los Angeles Radio, Inc., owner
> of WBOS."

Right -- because those stations (WBOS and now-WKLB) were swapped from
CBS for a pair of Greater's stations in LA.  Similarly, a couple of
other Greater FM's are licensed to Greater Washington Radio because
they were swapped with then-Evergreen for stations in D.C.  It just
made the FCC paperwork simpler.

-GAWollman