Re: adios WARE

Although i was just being glib in my previous comment, I do want - in all
seriousness = to point out the lack of serious reporting on radio in the
spanish press.  there are almost no "radio columns" to speak of in the
spanish newspapers.  the only way i find out about what's happening on the
stations is by listening to the stations themselves.

the only column devoted to new york area spanish radio that I can think of
(and i haven't seen it - or even the paper it's carried in in quite a
while) is Dona Antena - which offered a biting and no nonsense (and
critical) commentary on the state of Hispanic radio in this city.

--
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org