Re: adios WARE

> Not a lot of radio geeks in the spanish community.
> Who else but us radio geeks would think of things like that?
>
> --
> Sven F. Weil

Geek? Well, as long as we ALL are geeks....  (Flashback to that
Twilight Zone episode where the sole patient is discovered to be the
only humanoid whereas the rest of the world looked like the front end
of a '47 Dodge.)

  Anyhow, it's actually of interest more from an ascertainment-type
question.  Hate to hammer the same point, but, if WBZ's news format
kicks so well into the Eng. lang. listenership, why, then, doesn't one
of the many Span. lang. stations swing the same tool at Spanish
speaking counterparts?

Bill O'Neill