Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 11/19: TV Duopoly Arrives

--- Scott D Fybush <fybush@world.std.com> wrote:

> North of Boston, we hear WBOQ (104.9 Gloucester)
> is adding some nighttime jazz to its classical
>format,

Actually, as best I can determine, on weekdays they
seem to be mostly jazz/standards/showtunes from
morning drive thru 7 PM, and new age from 11-12 PM.

I'm not sure about weekends, except that they are
standard and show tunes Sat evenings, and new age as
above following.

Maybe I need to listen some more to refine more of
the details.  Anyone else have info?

(Sorry, ther's no sound card in the computer at
work, so I can't check it that way!)

=====
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH