RE: Dis Radio Weak

Now that I live across the street from the river my AM is great, except
anything between 1460 and 1560. I happen to live about 1500 feet from the
WACM tower so that kills some of it. But I noticed that 1560 in my car isn't
very strong either. The solid ones I get out here are, WGY-Schenectday,
1000am-CHICAGO, KDKA-PITTSBURG, WTIC-HARTFORD, WHAM-ROCHESTER,
WTOP-WASHINGTON, WWKB-BUFFALO. WTRY AM from Schenectady comes in very clear
for a non clear channel station, in fact it comes in better than 1540 (ex
WPTR) does here.

--MIKE