Re: Dis Radio Weak

When I used to travel up to the Seacoast from Worcester county during my time at
WERZ, the most reliable clear channels that came in night after night were WTOP,
WBAL-Baltimore, and WWKB-Buffalo. (and WBZ, of course.)  The New York stations
were always hit or miss while driving up 495, with WFAN and WCBS normally
sounding better than WABC or WINS.

The best place for clear channel reception is in Philadelphia, since New York,
Baltimore, Pittsburgh and DC are so close.  WBT-Charlotte and WSB-Atlanta are
normal catches there.  WBZ usually comes in like a local as well.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7