Re: Dis Radio 1560 is weak

>Suffering a time-warp brain cramp, I wrote:
>         Here, about 80 miles NE of Central Park, I've been having trouble
>> with WQXR lately at night
<snip<
>Ever-vigilant nitpicker -- :) -- Joe Ross wrote:
>Shouldn't that read "WQEW"?  Or did they change the AM call letters back
>to WQXR?

        Ehhhhhr, what year it is, anyhow? Where am I? Is Gerald Ford still
president? Is Poland still in Europe?

        OK. Slight slip of the keyboard there. The calls remain WQEW,
mumbled once an hour. In fact, it's their fault because, like all the
Disneys, they bury the calls.
        Actually, I do have trouble getting WQXR here. I'm about one hill
too far from the NYC antennas. I've been saving up money to hire a
bulldozer.