Re: Dis Radio Weak

>John Bolduc wrote:
>I starting noticing about three or so weeks ago the radio Disney 1560 AM New
>York New York is coming in quite poorly after sunset and up to about 9PM.  >>

john, i don't think it's your imagination.  i've not been able to get 1560
either up on the maine turnpike (usually headed south 8:45 to 10:45 or so
each evening).  also, there's nothing but static where one might hope to hear
the news at 1010 WINS or WCBS 880.  had the usual reception on 660 WFAN, but
weaker than usual on WABC 770.
kudos to DC's WTOP 1500.  booming in like a local right down into
Georgetown(mass)/Rowley MA.  listened to them for a solid hour+ and they put
on a good newscast.  (btw:  watch out for construction north and south on
I-66 heading to and from the beltway...)

- -Chuck Igo