Re: Carr in Seattle (was this week's NERW)

In a message dated 11/16/99 2:32:58 AM EST, nostatic@earthlink.net writes:

<< Unless I missed something, with Seattle gone that leaves Howie with only
WNNZ,
 WXTK, and WLKW-Providence as affiliates.  This allows him to get more local
 again, which he'll need to do to keep Jay Severin on WTKK at bay.

He's got WGAN-560-Portland.   And you're right....  Jay Severin's show  is
outsmarting Carr's every day of the week.    If any of our readers are
wondering about Jay's politics,  he's Libertarian and claims he'll vote for
Pat Buchanan.

---jibguy